Friday, July 10, 2009

Wow....

So Last night i finally went out with Billy (we have been talking forever) he took me way out past Payson (over an hour away) drove up the the Rim... which is like on a mountain that over looks the entire valley, but not the industrial one... the valley of trees and all the rivers and such... it was absolutely beautiful... then we ate out at Denny's... (in payson) then drove home... i didn't get home until 1030ish lol i had so much fun... we talked about sooo much.... we have alot in common... he love to do outdoorsy stuff... camping, hiking, fishing and all that and canoeing!! Ive done that before its alot of fun! he races boats... real ones not the miniature ones that kids race lol and sometimes he races in Bakersfield! if that's so... well if ... we ever got together.. we could all meet up!! its only and hour from home.. :) he is tall and has pretty brown eyes... and he is kinda skinny, but because he was really sick not to long ago.. he said not all his weight has come back yet... but he is cute.. and stubborn and i like that! he has alot of opinions like me lol... and he has a beautiful new truck!! omg i wanna drive it sooooo bad! lol after our date last night he invited me to his friends party tonight... that makes me feel good... that he would wanna bring me around his friends ya know?! lol and he likes my dogs :) alot!! if things go well and i ever go camping with him... I'm going to take my babies with me :) i will have to keep them on a leash..... but if their are bears and stuff .. like if we are deep in the woods then i don't wanna bring them.... jack would bark and get us killed! lol ugh.... finally i have been dealt a few cards that are a little more relaxing... THANK YOU LORD!!! now i just have to get things in completee order and I'm sure everything will continue to fall into place...
Oh and sissy... I'm not going to be a runway model for sure! lol i wanna do print work for ads.. and see if i can get into commercials..acting and singing... that's where I'm headed... and you can do anything you put your little birdy heart to... just give your self the opportunity ;) i believe in you lyssybird ;)

**CHRIS, I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU.... I PRAY YOUR ALRIGHT... XOXO I MISS YOU**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol I wish it was that easy. no, my dream of modeling isnt in the cards for me unfortunately. But it is for you it sounds like so thats good, at least one of us can conquer that dream! Do it for the both of us!! I'll be your manager lol!! Wouldn't that be a laugh!! Anyhoo... I love you and Im so proud of you!