Thursday, July 23, 2009

LA Fitness

Wow... so i met this really cool girl at my physical therapists office.... and her hubby is a physical trainer... so i got a 3 day pass at their gym.... i went last night and jogged/speed walked for a half an hour... it was fun though... to actually have someone there to talk to .... it wasn't boring at all... for once!!! and the best part!!!!.... THEY HAVE A POOL!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna start teaching Marie how to swim... the right way lol I'm sore just from the work out last night... and it wasn't really anything big at all lol ugh sad huh lol... but her hubby is going to be putting me on a diet... but i told him i want to try a all natural diet.... cuz i want to flush all the toxins out of my body... since my doctor thinks i might also be getting headaches because i have a food allergy... who knows... so i figure i already know i have an allergy to caffeine... so i figure.... since i don't drink caffeine... and I'm still getting headaches lol it must also be something else... lol so that's the plan so far.... i just wanna be healthier..... plus i gotta look damn good for your wedding right? ;) I'm so glad you finally went and faced your fears sissy.... that's a very big step... :) now you just gotta go again!!!

No comments: