"your beauty will catch my eyes, your intelligence will pull me in, your sensuality will keep me interested, but it is your heart and humor that will capture me forever."
Thursday, July 16, 2009
!!!!PORTFOLIO PICTURES!!!!
Let Me know what you think.....
Hi Chris!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love the first, the fourth, and the sixth photo... You look sooo good! The others, um... I dont really care for.. they dont look professional enough. I can take these kinds of photos for you, it ain't that hard lol.. Dude, seriously!! come home, get all dressed up and we can go to different places for back drops and really get you lookin like a model! But these photos that you have posted look really nice! I LOVE the first one... you look so pro!!
California and Arizona are my homes... i have the best family and friends any one could ever ask for... Jack and Sevenn are the best little dogs ever! xxoo
1 comment:
I love the first, the fourth, and the sixth photo... You look sooo good! The others, um... I dont really care for.. they dont look professional enough. I can take these kinds of photos for you, it ain't that hard lol.. Dude, seriously!! come home, get all dressed up and we can go to different places for back drops and really get you lookin like a model! But these photos that you have posted look really nice! I LOVE the first one... you look so pro!!
Post a Comment