OK I just didn't know what to say.. lol
alrighty well Sarah has already started the Halloween decorations... its looking good so far :) I'm loving it:) it puts me in the mood. we got a coffee table finally!!! it was her cousins... what a sweetie! now we just need a rug to cover the ugly cream colored carpet with previous pet stains (if you know what i mean) i cannot wait to come home... it feels like forever... are you gonna come pick me up?? lol maybe Larry could on his bike... hahahahha!! that would be fun but I'm sure my butt would seriously be hurting after that ride home huh lol man o man.. I'm pumped... Ive been to the gym twice already... Thursday and Sunday, I'm going today before babysitting :) I'm excited!I'm mainly focusing on the running part... just running... i think i should start lifting my 5lb weights at night before bed... while i watch movie a or something.... i don't wanna have flabby arms lol i wanna loose my lbs of fat and the fastest way is straight cardio... so lets see how it works out.. if not... I'm still cute enough .. lol i gotta loose weight and you gotta gain it... wanna take mine from my belly?? lol ew! that sounds weird.. even for me lol it reminded me of fat bastard in Austin powers lol wow.... oh so did you ever order that dress for me to try on????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No, I did not order that dress for you to try on. I think we are just going to keep dress hunting and see if we can find anything. JcPenny has alot of dresses out right now for the Fall Formal.. lets check that out. And no, your butt would not hurt from the ride from fresno, but since your not used to being on a bike lol, it might!
Post a Comment