Thursday, September 10, 2009

How am i suppose to know...

I don't get it... how do you know if some likes you or YOU.... I'm not sure if He Just wants in my pants and is waiting for his opportunity or if he likes me.. I'm not looking for a relationship tomorrow or anything like that... but i don't wanna be used... and i refuse to ask him cuz it will sound psycho! lol he says he isn't trying to get into my pants... but what guy tells the truth... ugh Nathanael fucked everything up... all my trust is out the damn window! i just don't wanna let down the wrong walls and hurt myself ya know... damn...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you want my advice, don't let down any of your walls! lol.. not for a while at least. Guys play too many games, and you need to be around them for awhile to be able to see if they are just playing with you or not. So just keep it slow!