Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hehehe :D

I was on the phone with Chris till 2am last night... that equals up to about 4 hours... of straight convo lol I'm tired now lol but I'm OK with that.... its insane how well we get along.. and how funny he seems to think i am :) lol that's a good right? your friends should think your funny... YOU think I'm funny.. :D I'm in such a good mood today, you wouldn't think so with the sleep deprivation I'm experiencing lol... but I'm OK.. well well they are planning it in your month... what a fucking bitch!! Larry better tell his little bro whats up... stop trying to draw attention to yourself! ugh that's so rude! i wanna slap her ugly butter face my self! no ones going to ruin your wedding plans... it my job as the secondary MOH to kick her ass... ok? lol anyways.... oh yea that "friend" thing... well i only want to keep it friends because well i think we make great friends.. and i wanna see things through ya know? lol I'm probably trippin thinking he might like me like that.. lol who knows... i love you sissy... I'm almost home!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol I dont know if they are still having it in our month, but I told Larry about it and he went and told his dad that they better change it because i'm going to turn into bridezilla real fast!