So Over the last few nights i have not been sleeping to great at all!! the other night i dreamt that i had shoot myself int he forehead 3X... but i didn't die, or wake up! and this guy had said something like " oh so your not dead yet, i guess ill just have to wait around until you are...." Um not cool at all... i eventually woke up hyperventilating! and last night i kept waking up, tossing and turning... dreaming about stuff not to sure what... i was to hot then to cold and non of my 4 pillows were comfortable enough.. i was so irritated... and i woke up with a Lil headache.. and now i feel all drag ass... i don't wanna work, i don't wanna do anything but sleep to make up for what I've missed this week... I'm kind of emotional today, PERIOD TIME.... and being tired is only making it worse... i wanna sleep and cry! nothing any chick wants at the same time... lol horrible! AJ wants me to come over.. he said that maybe a sleep over would help me sleep better... and maybe hes right... if he lets me have my side of the bed... which just so happens to be his too.. hmm.... the security of someone else there is always better ya know? i always slept better when Nathanael was with me.. same with johnny... maybe it will help me.. i hope!! and Sarah and i aren't leaving until noon-ish tomorrow so i can actually sleep in... till 930 or 10!! omg that would be amazing... its been so long since I've done that... I'm babysitting for heather tonight... little baby Brayden! yay!! I'm excited, she and Clifton are going to a wedding and reception... they said they would be home around 11 or sooner... so i guess right after that I'm gonna head over to my house to clean up and say hey to my babies and then over to AJs ... well see...
i miss you sissy
I cannot for these next two weekends :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
goodluck with the babysitting!
Post a Comment