So Guess who is ranked #2 in her reading class????
YUP...ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy! and giddy! i know I've only been in school for a month but I'm excited.... i absolutely love school... even though math is not going as great... he rarely gives us homework, which most people would love...but I'm not in high school anymore.. i am in school because i want to work hard and do well!! there is this group... its kinda like a sorority... but not... its for those with a GPA of 3.25 and better... i hear you can get grants and scholarships through them... so I'm going to try and sign up this coming Monday.... that way i have another reason to try harder and keep my grades up! i would hate to be removed from a club! that would be embarrassing!!! lol i wonder what I'm going to take for summer school?? i can only go if they have night classes... i really do miss choir... but i don't know if it really is such a big issue with me anymore... ya know not being apart of it... I'm sore excited about class... maybe once i start going full time... well see... i think i might continue my job here and still take on 12 credits... well see how much work i get next semester... i don't wanna take on too much... oh well now I'm going on and on... sorry... lol
love you!!!! cant wait to see you next weekend!!!! MUAH.. (not this one coming up silly)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so.... if you would have came to town this weekend coming up, you would have totally been able to go to the Tulare County Fair!!!! Yep... you missed it... tear!
Post a Comment