So... I'm not gonna lie... i have fooled around with AJ a bit.... and even though i have shown little i do have morals. and last night i laid them down and he is cool with it. i like the fact that i can put my foot down with him.... and not be afraid of him getting his feelings hurt or what not.... he is blunt and honest... most the time people think of him as an asshole because he is soo honest... so I'm like hmm I'm going to say what i want and be very real about it... no sugar coating... well you know me... i sugar coat a little but that's simply because I'm sweet .. lol that was a Joke... lol i made a funny... JUST KIDDING.... anyways... i like it... i told him that i wasn't going to be taking things any further then where they had already gone... and he was like... can we still kiss and lay half naked together? lol I'm like OK :) i feel so comfortable with him... and laying in my shorts and a sports bra never hurt anyone... especially not me since i love to walk around naked anyways! lol but we will see... he asked me last night if i would want to see him before he left for the airport.. :) hes going back to Michigan (where hes from) for a man vacation with his dad and more guys from his family... its cute.. :) oh well there is my gossip... oh but i have more but you need to call me Alyssa! :D lol
I Love you Sissy!!
Miss You Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol well its good that you put your foot down, so that you both know where you two stand for now. Ya know? Good for you!
Post a Comment