Or should i say early mornings... Monday i woke up at like 4am.. went back to sleep and then woke up at 5 again... Chris had just text me saying something... well we talked till my minutes started at 6 (I'm out again.. its his fault lol) and then i crashed out till work... (i was late) and the same happened today.. i love talking to him... I'm almost in a grumpy mood if i don't get to talk to him... lol silly huh... and well I'm just silly all over... Lyssy, i have him cracking up 24/7 lol its kinda funny... i catch him off guard alot with the things i say lol
Anyways... i have a headache... i can feel it in the back or my neck.. :( i hate this... I've also been having the urge to run the last few days.. weird huh... i wanna go to the gym but it closes by the time i get out of class and can get my stuff... :( i need to switch gyms but i don't have the money to switch, grr! oh well deal with it right... well i gotta get work done... Just learned a new new project i have to start doing... :( ugh.... fun right! lol Love you! mUah!
yay..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment