OK so we drove out.. stayed the night in Manhattan beach at Nathanael's place... he left for the weekend but left a key under the mat for us :) then drove out to Hollywood... spent all day with Sarah and MICHAEL DIRADO... had the best time in the whole world!! bought a shirt that said i heart LA.. and a key chain for my mama... took loads of pics... i cant wait to go back and visit Michael!! :) i didn't get to see avi he was away on a retreat :/ so yea...
MY FRIEND CHRIS IS HOME... HE IS IN THE MARINES.. AND WAS ALLOWED NO CONTACT WHAT SO EVER... HE JUST EMAILED ME THIS MORNING.. :) I ALMOST CRIED!!!! I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM IN MONTHS!! HE IS AT A BASE SOMEWHERE NOW.. NEXT WEEK HE GETS TO COME HOME :) YAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!......... SO FAR LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wanna see pix!!! Did you go shopping at any vintage stores?
Post a Comment