Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Unique Vintage

OK so please tell me something.... Check out this site... in the 1950s era... and tell me i could totally rock those clothes!!!! i have been in love with this fashion for a long time... and since i started talking to AJ who said from the get go... oh you could by my little pin up girl lol hehe ... i have been trying new hair styles (which he liked the newest one yay lol) and I've been trying new ways to dress too... which is funny cuz some of the things i already where is like that sorta way anyways.... well anyhoo.... i love this style soo much between the 40s and the 50s it so cute!! and classy... i wish the stuff was cheaper... Sarah and i are itching for a road trip so i figured hey lets go to Burbank Cali... check out this store and Hollywood while were out there!!! yay... this place has bridesmaid dresses too... so ill check them out while I'm there as well :) I'm super excited!! i moved my photo shoot to Friday after work instead of sat... so we can make it out there... I'm going to start looking great every time i leave the house... no matter for what... no more grungy... I'm tired of it... plus i like the way he looks at me every time he sees me.. he not a man of many words by any means... but the looks on his face is all i need :) i am really starting to like him damn it! PLEASE PRAY he isn't going to hurt me... i am trying very hard not to get to close to him... but I'm really into this whole rockabilly thing.. lol its gonna be fun!! i think there are places in Visalia that sell stuff like that right?? alot of girls there dress like that...hmm help me with the research sissy... i love you!! MUAH let me know what you think of this store :)

http://www.unique-vintage.com/

Miss you Chris and ROK!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be honest.... I LOVE THOSE CLOTHES! I really have always liked them, but that style is constantly found in here in town like at the malls and stuff, but the girls don't know how to pull off the looks! lol.. so, I don't like it unless you actually do the hairstyle and makeup to go with it to actually pull it off. But great ideas, puuurty dresses!