I know Right... i haven't spoken to him in a day or two... I'm not cool with the whole attitude he is putting off... I'm not stupid... he is pathetic and wishes he could get something like this... lol fooling around was fun and all but I'm not really into the whole ASSBAG shit he was doing... lol I'm over it...i would hang out at a bar with him or something... but other than that ick... man I'm majorly bloated... i don't wanna be at work and I'm just feeling majorly lazy, i start up my Birth Control again today.. YAY... my bloating will go away and hopefully the pimple on my forehead will go with it!! i cant wait for this weekend :) I miss you sissy love!!
Muah! Love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait for you to come this weekend too... Oh, starting up on the birth control again?? does it make you all sick and stuff when you start up again on it? Mine did.. blah!
Post a Comment