Thursday, September 24, 2009

Taylor Swift...The Notebook

Ya know, as young as she is (exactly the same age as my sister Sara) ... you gotta give her props... she can write a song... sometimes i wonder how much ahead of her years she is... all her songs she has written! and they apply to all of us.. all adults alike... its almost weird...
oh and Sarah and i have watched The Notebook twice, last night and at lunch today... well i don't get to see all of it... but i absolutely love that movie... i wish everyone dressed like that!! its the most romantic movie ever filmed... i don't think anything could ever top that movie.. seriously!! i love it big time... i think I'm gonna watch it tonight before bed :) I'm such a lovey dovey sappy movie lover! lol Shhh... don't tell anyone ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol you always have been a lovey dovey sappy movie watcher!! just when noone's looking! lol... But I have that movie too if you wanna watch it at my house. i can't wait to see you!!